Sr Security Engineer - Consumer Identity Security
Celebration, Florida, United States / New York, New York, United StatesApply NowApply Later
Job ID 931304BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States / New York, New York, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Mar. 01, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
Job Summary:At Disney, we’re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. The Walt Disney Company is a world-class entertainment and technological leader. Walt’s passion was to continuously envision new ways to move audiences around the world—a passion that remains our touchstone in an enterprise that stretches from theme parks, resorts and a cruise line to sports, news, movies and a variety of other businesses. Uniting each endeavor is a commitment to creating and delivering unforgettable experiences — and we’re constantly looking for new ways to enhance and protect these exciting experiences.
The Global Information Security (GIS) group provides services and solutions to protect the value and use of Disney’s information through risk evaluation, collaboration, standardization, enforcement, and education across the enterprise. We protect the brand and reputation while enabling and supporting business objectives. GIS teams are located in Seattle WA, Burbank CA, Orlando FL, and New York NY - and we will consider any of these locations for this role.
In order to ensure that our services keep TWDC secure, we follow an ongoing, iterative process, including continued reevaluation of our services over time to address emerging threats as well as changes in business and technology. This process includes:
- Analysis of known and emerging threats to determine risks against TWDC assets
- Creation, maintenance, governance and communication of security policies and standards across TWDC
- Assessment and audit of compliance against the security policies and standards
- Assurance that TWDC assets are effectively managed and monitored to meet TWDC security criteria
We are looking to add people to our team who are focused on delivery, prioritize data-driven decisions over opinions, are continuous learners, passionate about information security, and love their work.
Responsibilities:This individual will be responsible for:
- Conducting Consumer Identity data analysis and exploration to build a risk profile and data driven story around our Consume Identity usage across TWDC.
- Identifying and engaging with data partners across the company to enrich our data visibility and enumeration to continue to refine our risk profiles.
- Aggregate log data into a central location for modeling and creation of outputs to be used in Security Operations Center.
- Create workflows for remediating known threats in the Consumer Identity space.
- Produce and maintain data reporting, analysis, dashboards and scorecards in support of the overall Consumer Identity Protection state of security and risk.
- Identify and implement automation and other data analysis capabilities to maintain and deliver analytics and metric reporting on the state of our Consumer Identity landscape as it relates to security and risk enumeration.
- Document and maintain data dictionaries, concepts, standards and use cases in support of understanding our data landscape and risk details.
- Manage multiple tasks and priorities on tight deadlines.
- Provide knowledge of information security data concepts, principles, and common policies/standards.
- 2+ years in an Identity Management oriented area of expertise
- 5+ years demonstrable experience with technical reporting, and performing complex data analytics (including understanding of data management & database structures)
- In-depth knowledge of multiple SIEM technologies, such as Splunk & New Relic
- Demonstrable experience in delivering projects and other initiatives
- Ability to understand and write complex MS SQL queries
- Knowledge of cloud environments
- Experience with BI Tools such as Tableau
- Knowledge of AWS and GCP
- BA/BS in business or computer science or equivalent work experience
- CISSP, ITIL
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.