Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Synergy Intern, Disney's Yellow Shoes, FL, Summer/Fall 2018Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 525925BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Disney Parks & Resorts Date posted 03/08/2018
Synergy Intern, Disney's Yellow Shoes, Orlando/FL, Summer/Fall 2018
The Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Synergy Intern supports planning, execution and recap/analysis of various marketing tactics, events and productions with Synergy partners including The Walt Disney Studios, Disney Media Networks, and Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media. The position supports the Sr. Manager of Synergy and Sr. Manager of Broadcast Synergy.
ResponsibilitiesA Day in the Life..
- Supports the planning, execution, and recap/analysis of various promotional and production activities under the supervision of the Synergy team
- Develop and execute marketing plans for Synergy related programs including research, gathering assets, drafting copy, routing for reviews/approval, overseeing distribution and recap/analysis
- Assists with sourcing and distributing creative assets
- Develops recaps/analysis of Synergy programs including social media monitoring, key metrics and creative samples
- Event support including invitations/registration, check-in, ordering/maintaining supplies, and on-site event logistics
- Manages department calendar and project tracking/reporting documents
- Orders and manages promotional merchandise development and distribution
- Source industry trends, partner research and media analysis
- Other miscellaneous tasks as projects dictate
Basic QualificationsWhat you Bring to the Table....
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, and the ability to interface with cross-functional teams in a professional way
- Advanced knowledge and comfort working with PowerPoint and Keynote
- Strong technical understanding of and interest in the major social media platforms and their best practices, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Tumblr, Pinterest, etc.
- Organizational skills and the ability to multi-task, handling several projects at once and meeting tight deadlines
- Possession of a strong work ethic and high level of confidentiality
- Resourcefulness, and experience working under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Resume must outline other internships, degrees earned, work experience, related clubs and organizations, current major course of study, expected graduation date and extracurricular activities
Preferred QualificationsNice to Have's...
- Photography and design skills a plus
- Previous work experience with The Walt Disney Company
Required EducationJunior, Senior or Graduate level student OR have graduated within 6 months; pursuing a degree in Marketing, Communications/PR, Advertising or a related field
|The Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.|
- Must be enrolled in a college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR must have graduated from a college/university within the past six (6) months OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must provide full work availability
- Must provide own transportation to/from work
- Current Active Disney cast members must meet Professional Internship transfer guidelines (for Walt Disney World cast members this is no more than four points and one reprimand in the last six months; for Disneyland cast members this is six months of consecutive service and a performance record clear of any disciplinary issues (warnings, suspensions, etc.) for at least six months)