Vacation Advisor, Disney Vacation ClubApply NowApply Later Job ID 824649BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Disney Vacation Club Date posted Sep. 12, 2021
The Disney Vacation Advisor will attend a paid mandatory training class where they will participate in various performance assessments provided.
The starting pay rate for this position is $14.70/hour.
- Assist Members with memberships, managing their accounts, and providing appropriate solutions to Member concerns
- Provide comprehensive vacation planning services to DVC Members and inbound exchanges using numerous software applications
- Create, modify, and cancel resort reservations, exchanges and other supplemental services
- Maintain expected reservation productivity designated levels of service satisfaction
- Easily adapts to offering new products and services as required
- Meets required departmental metric expectations
- Complete all required Company trainings and compliance courses as assigned
- Additional Personal Protective Equipment (face shields, goggles, refillable hand sanitizers, etc.) may be required
- Cast members may be required to handle cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills
- Computer proficiency within a Windows environment with ability to navigate between multiple applications, some simultaneously
- Minimum 1 year in hotel, travel, or national exchange company reservation experience
- Desire to engage with Disney Vacation Club Members providing exceptional Guest Service
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule, including overtime, weekends and holidays
- Ability to work from home with a supported high speed internet connection and private work environment
- Bilingual Spanish or Japanese
- Prior related Call Center Experience
- Travel industry experience
Additional Information:KEYWORD: WDWCasting, WDW Casting, Reservations, CallCenter
About Disney Vacation Club:
Disney Vacation Club is a leader in vacation ownership and provides families the flexibility to personalize their vacation experiences as their vacation interests change over time. Disney Vacation Club cast members help bring touches of Disney magic to members and guests who stay at any one of 14 Disney Vacation Club destinations, including Walt Disney World Resort; Disneyland Resort; Hilton Head Island, South Carolina and Vero Beach, Florida.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Vacation Club Management, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Vacation Club.
Disney Vacation Club Management, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.