Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Video Production Intern, Sales Learning Services, Spring 2023Apply NowApply Later Job ID 10022771 Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Walt Disney World Resort Date posted Sep. 21, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
“We create happiness.”
That’s our motto at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. And it permeates everything we do. At Disney, you’ll help inspire magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of entertainment and create the never-before-seen!
We are looking for an experienced individual with an innovative mind-set and a passion for quality and creativity. We are seeking a passionate individual who will ensure that the Disney standards are reflected consistently in all creative materials.
In this role, the individual will be involved in a wide variety of digital video production and editing for use in the development of e-learning activities and presentations, internal websites, mobile apps, digital signage, and web-based sales tools.
As part of this role, the individual will assist with on-location camera and lighting set-up for video shoots in our theme parks, resorts or cruise ships. A good working knowledge of digital video cameras, lenses, lighting, a sense of visual composition, perspective and movement is strongly desired.
Post production/video editor duties include log, tag, and archive content, edit recorded dialogue, production music, sound effects, and graphics to produce the final video product.
You will work with other team members and clients on video reviews and approvals to ensure we are delivering a high quality video.
- College training in digital video/film/media/motion media design
- Experience with video post-production tools such as Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects
- Understanding of design principles such as composition and typography
- Knowledge of DSLR’s, Canon EOS C100/C300, and DJI Gimbal Systems or similar
- Have a good understanding of camera equipment and accessories
- Preparing and operating the camera and its equipment
- Ability to carry at least 25 pounds of equipment to and from locations
Nice to Have...
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Audition and Adobe After Effects)
- Experience with audio recording and video production
- Familiarity/understanding of website design and modern web technologies
- Previous digital video/film/media/motion media design internship or work experiences
Junior, Senior or Graduate level student pursuing a degree in Video/Film, Digital Media, Motion Media, Multimedia or related field OR have graduated within 6 months
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business we call Walt Disney World Resort.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.