Already applied?View Dashboard
Wedding Sales Manager, Disney Cruise LineApply Now Apply Later Job ID 710775BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Disney Cruise Line Date posted Oct. 04, 2019
- Create and present event proposals to couples to achieve revenue through service-based sales, with a focus on increasing revenue.Complete booking of the sailing and the event venue while ensuring effective written and verbal communication prior to turning the couples over to the Wedding Services team.
- Assign each couple a Wedding Services Manager after the sale has been secured and the deposit has been taken.
- Ensure all leads are followed up on, through in-person meetings, inbound and outbound calls, and email, as appropriate.
- Qualify each lead to maximize each wedding’s potential for Disney Cruise Line.
- Make recommendations for improvements in process, quality, and efficiency.
- Attend Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings & Honeymoons meetings, as well as all internal sales/marketing meetings.
- Work closely with Revenue Management to track and report sales each month.
- Meet assigned sales goals
- Conduct post-event follow-up calls and report GSM numbers each month.
- Proven sales experience in a service-oriented environment.
- Minimum two years sales experience, preferably travel-related.
- Extensive knowledge of Disney Cruise Line Weddings and offerings.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective relationships and partnerships.
- Demonstrated strong guest service skills with strong guest service focus/perspective.
- Demonstrated strong problem solving, decision making, and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to appropriately handle confidential information.
- Proven ability to be a self-starter with minimal supervision and follow-up.
- Proven ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, successfully meeting deadlines.
- Proven knowledge of computer and various software applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team and interact with all levels of salaried and non-salaried Cast Members.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends, nights, and holidays, including some travel.
- Three years WDW/DCL Sales experience.
- Knowledge of Excel, Access, and Adobe Acrobat; Salesforce is a plus.
- Knowledge of sales statistics, and data analysis.
- Fluency in Spanish.
Required EducationUndergraduate degree
About Disney Cruise Line:
A leader in the cruise industry, Disney Cruise Line provides a setting where families can reconnect, adults can recharge and children can experience all the magic that Disney has to offer. Guests can sail out of ports around the world on exciting itineraries to the Caribbean, Bahamas, Alaska and Europe, among others. Aboard the fleet of four ships – the Disney Magic, Disney Wonder, Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy – and Disney’s private island paradise in the Bahamas - Castaway Cay, crew members provide guests with unparalleled service, enchanting storytelling and immersive family entertainment that only Disney can deliver.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Magical Cruise Company, Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Cruise Line.
Magical Cruise Company, Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.