YouTube Media ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 946355BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted May 04, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
We are looking for a content marketing expert with specific experience driving YouTube programs. You will establish media strategies and then activating and optimizing these campaigns. You will be looked upon to share platform and performance best practices among a larger project team consisting of business owners and content creators. You excel in an environment where innovation, nimbleness, and testing are rewarded.
You will work with the social activation team, strategic planning and integration team, and creative teams to manage campaigns that complement other paid media and content strategy efforts.
You will report to the Customer Engagement Manager II - Paid Search Activation.
Responsibilities:• Create, audit, and manage YouTube and Pinterest campaigns
• Review existing content to ensure videos on our channel(s) are up-to-date
• Perform daily campaign management of multiple large-scale campaigns which include: campaign launches, budget management, bid management, tracking and reporting, multivariate testing and participation in beta program testing
• Employ excellent working knowledge of streaming video media to drive traffic and conversion results from proposed strategies
• Demonstrate data analytics skills by leading the execution, analysis and presentation of data for plans with the ability to find conclusions and apply next steps from results
• Monitor incoming requests for video uploads and optimizations
• Create a video marketing plan that aligns with organizational marketing goals
• Optimize videos for SEO purposes using keyword-enriched descriptions and tags (adding title, description, URL, and custom thumbnail)
• Communicate with all partners
• Develop presentations and present results, insights and business recommendations to executives and other key stakeholders
• Manage budget tracking process to make sure monthly spending levels are on pace
• Collaborate with management and team members to establish processes to further improve efficiency and performance for key stakeholders and performance for key stakeholders
Basic Qualifications:• 4+ years of experience in digital media
• Project management skills
• Experience working with our partners or vendors
• Suburb storyteller who values results
• Experience with auction based digital advertising
• Google Ads power user
Preferred Qualifications:• YouTube channel management
• Experience using third-party bid management platforms
• Adobe Analytics Experience
• 4 year degree or equivalent with work experience
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.