Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
ESPN Marketing Internship, Charlotte - Fall 2021Apply NowApply Later Job ID 809592BR Location Charlotte, North Carolina, United States Business ESPN Date posted Jun. 08, 2021
- Support Marketing staff in day-to-day marketing maintenance and creative campaign development
- Communicate with Media and creative partners, assisting in the scheduling and delivery of creative materials
- Facilitate the planning and development of new creative requests and projects
- Collaborate with the Social Media team on marketing efforts
- Promotion management and outreach to partner school student organizations
- Facilitate content and video footage gathering; Footage and music clearances; Creative archive management
- Previous internship or comparable experience in a related field
- Strong knowledge of college athletics, particularly the ACC and SEC
- Communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated leadership experience in a professional or organizational role
- Marketing and/or Social Media related experience
- Expertise with Photoshop and the Adobe Suite
- Enrolled as a junior, senior or graduate student in an accredited college/university in the semester prior to the internship or graduated within the past 18 months
Additional Information:Internship Eligibility:
- Must be enrolled in a college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/summer) prior to participation in the internship program OR graduated within the past 18 months OR be currently participating in a Disney Professional Internship
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
Program Dates: The approximate dates are August 23 – December 10, 2021. Interns will work 40 hours per week throughout the internship. There may be some flexibility in number of hours based on candidate’s academic schedule.
Work Environment: This internship may be in-person in Charlotte or may be remote. The internship requires a working, reliable internet connection as well as a quiet, dedicated work space. If in person, limited housing assistance may be offered for those who qualify.
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. Every day we’re doing things that no one has done, all in a dynamic culture where we defy odds and continuously outdo ourselves. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Sales & Marketing, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call ESPN.
ESPN Sales & Marketing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.