Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Sports Marketing Production Internship, Charlotte - ESPN - Fall 2017Apply Now Job ID 454224BR Location Charlotte, North Carolina, United States Job Posting Company ESPN Job Posting Area ESPN Date posted 05/12/2017
This position is part of the Sports Marketing and CreativeWorks team based in Charlotte, NC supporting the SEC Network.
A Day in the Life:
- Support the Sports Marketing and CreativeWorks team on day-to-day production and video-related needs
- Assist in the development of SEC Network promos, collaborating with producers and editors to research, gather content, and develop creative materials
- Light video editing to prepare clips, presentations and content for internal/external clients
- Communicate with various Production, Marketing, and Media Operations teams to ensure assignments are accurate and delivered on time
- Coordinate materials requests from internal and external clients
- Create, collaborate, and contribute to SEC Network social media efforts
What You Bring to the Role:
- Previous internship or comparable experience in a related field
- Strong knowledge of college athletics and the Southeastern Conference
- Communication and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, including Premiere and Photoshop
- Some experience with video cameras, lighting, audio or other television production equipment
- Collaborative, team oriented and comfort working in a group atmosphere
- Social Media related experience
- Ability to edit in a laptop system like Adobe Premiere
- Expertise in Adobe Photoshop
- Enrolled as a junior, senior or graduate student in an accredited college/university in the semester prior to the internship
Company OverviewThe Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.
- Must be enrolled in a college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship. May 2017 graduates can be considered.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
Housing: This position is located in Charlotte, NC. A limited amount of housing assistance is available for those
Transportation: Must provide own transportation to/from work.
ESPN is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.