Already applied?View Dashboard
Since the opening of our first center in Shanghai in 2008, Disney English has been sharing the joy of language learning with tens of thousands of children across China. With our award-winning curriculum and unparalleled Disney stories and characters, we help children develop a passion for the English language. Here, we give trainer and a variety of other professionals the opportunity to shape young children's futures and build rewarding relationships with them along the way. This is a wonderful opportunity in education, providing you with the unique opportunity to make a world of difference in a child's future.
DE Intern – ChengduApply Now Apply Later Job ID 495601BR Location Chengdu, Sichuan, China Business Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media Brand Disney English Date posted 10/10/2017
- Be proficient in effectively delivering the Disney English interactive content including associated technology
- Follow prepared content and lesson plans using appropriate methodology and developmentally appropriate teaching practices to enhance each lesson.
- Assist in the preparation and management (e.g. organization, cleaning, and inventorying) of classroom teaching materials including teaching props, stationery supplies, learner activity sheets, etc.
- Monitoring children before and after their lessons begin and during class breaks and helping children to transition from the Center’s waiting area to their classroom and back.
- Using digital cameras, document cameras, video cameras, and voice recording devices to capture artifacts of student work during classroom activities.
- Data entry of student assessment results and other information and uploading images, video recordings, and voice recordings of children to the Center’s computer system.
- Assisting in the organization of staff outings and team building events.
- Helping to organize and facilitate special Center events such as holiday events, open houses, student performances, etc.
- Performing a wide range of administrative duties such as printing, photocopying, binding, ordering materials, couriering items between Centers and the Disney English head office, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by the Language Learning Director, Trainers, or Learning Partners.
- Strong command of the English language
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite of computer software
- Flexibility to work some evening hours and some Saturdays and Sundays