Assistant Manager - Advertising Sales, AsianetApply NowApply Later Job ID R10013646 Location Chennai, India Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Jun. 27, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
- This position is expected to sell commercial time and solutions for the network channels to clients/ agencies
- Generate advertising revenues for the assigned set of channels from allocated set of accounts and agencies
- Achievement of the assigned revenue targets
- Gathering market intelligence with respect to Competition, Clients, Agencies and overall business landscape to further our business objectives
- Developing preferred channel partnerships with market
- Minimum Qualification: MBA or Postgraduate
- Must have worked in related sales role or similar industries for minimum 4 to 8 years.
- Strong knowledge of B2B sales and agency linked markets will be an added advantage
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Ability to drive and achieve sales targets.
- Leverage relationships & is a capable networker.
- Should be adept at MS- Office tools like Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Eye for detail and ability to meet deadlines
- High energy levels and go-getter attitude
- Ability to deal with dynamic and fast paced internal & external environment.
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Asianet Star Communications Private Ltd., which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.