Disneyland Hotel - 1/2 Chef·fe de rang F/H/NB - CDI 35hApply NowApply Later Job ID 1076329BR Location Chessy, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Jul. 23, 2023
When it reopens, the Disneyland® Hotel will have a royal theme that will offer an even more immersive experience, enhanced by 5-star service and exceptional hospitality. The Disneyland® Hotel will be the realm of many Disney Princesses and Princes, with rooms and suites decorated in a refined style. The common areas (restaurants, bar, boutique, swimming pool, spa, etc.) will also be completely modernized and redesigned.
In this context, we are looking for our future employees. Join the Disneyland® Hotel and take part in this re-enchanted experience that is sure to surprise and delight Disneyland® Paris visitors in search of excellent service!
For the restaurants at the Disneyland Hotel, we are looking for half chefs de rang and half chefs de rang.
- Ensure a quality welcome and service to all our visitors,
- Independently carry out all the tasks of the waiter's post, from setting up to cashing out,
- Respect the application of hygiene and safety standards (HACCP) at all times,
- Participate in the integration and training of new employees and contribute to the monitoring of our alternating and interns.
- You master all table service techniques (carrying a tray, serving a plate, serving drinks, etc.) and you are efficient in dynamic environments with high volumes of activity
- You have a first significant experience in a similar position
- You are a team player in all circumstances and have the ability to communicate in an international environment
- You are fluent in French and have an intermediate level of English (B1)
- You are flexible and can be called upon to work from 6:30 am to 2:00 am, weekdays and weekends
- Training related to the position is appreciated (CAP / BEP / Bac Pro Marketing and services in restaurants, BTS MHR ...).
The Disneyland Paris difference:
- The opportunity to work in an international context
- An environment conducive to development and internal mobility
- A 35-hour week with no breaks
- Recovered or paid overtime
- And above all, an exceptional environment due to the diversity of its professions and its visitors' offer, concentrated on a single site.
Additional Information:These contracts are only in CDI 35h from Monday to Sunday.
Maximum working hours from 8am to 3am,
Interviews will take place remotely (only) for positions based in Marne-La-Vallée.
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, our Cast Members work on stage or backstage, in hundreds of professions. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
Creating dreams carries with it many responsibilities. For our resort, long-term development must be rooted in a sustainable tourism model. We have made important social & environmental commitments, which we seek to implement with the continuous involvement of our employees and stakeholders.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business we call Disneyland Paris.