Disneyland Hotel - Commis de Cuisine F/H/NBApply Now Apply Later Job ID 1172740BR Location Chessy, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Jan. 28, 2024
The Disneyland Paris difference?
- A unique working environment in an international context with numerous opportunities,
- Continuous hours with consecutive days of rest and the increase in possible overtime,
- Up to 6 weeks of leave per year and 3 days of split leave,
- A 13th month of salary (after one year of seniority),
- Public holidays worked with double pay (after one year of seniority),
- Accommodation near our parks, depending on availability,
- Reimbursement of part of the transport costs (80% of the Navigp Pass), payment of part of the meals and other price reductions,
- Access to the parks and the Disney+ platform,
- And many other benefits http://bitly.ws/KhLW: complementary health insurance, training time, recognition programs, exclusive events, parenting assistance, corporate concierge service, etc.
La Table de Lumière and the Royal Banquet are the two restaurants of the iconic Disneyland Hotel. Whether you're looking to work with the finest produce, or prepare emblematic dishes from French and international cuisine, buffet-style or by the plate, come and push open the doors to the most refined cuisine at Disneyland Paris and enter a world where every plate tells a story.
We are looking for Commis chef F/H/NB on permanent and fixed-term contracts.
- Work with products in all areas (cold, hot, sauces, pastries), from setting up to serving on a plate or buffet, in compliance with technical sheets, instructions from your superiors and established quality standards.
- Participate in equipment and workspace maintenance
- Comply with health and safety standards (HACCP) at all times.
- You have a cooking qualification (CAP, BEP, Bac Pro cuisine) and/or significant similar experience, ideally in a gastronomic or semi-gastronomic restaurant.
- You have mastered all the basic techniques of French cuisine and apply them rigorously.
- You are efficient in demanding, high-volume environments
- You are fluent in French (minimum level B1)
By joining us, you can benefit from numerous advantages: furnished individual accommodation near our parks, up to 6 weeks of leave, a 13th month's salary, mutual insurance, payment of part of the meals, reductions prices, access to the parks and the Disney+ platform, or even exclusive events...
Additional Information:Interviews will take place remotely (only) for positions based in Marne-La-Vallée.
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, our Cast Members work on stage or backstage, in hundreds of professions. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
Creating dreams carries with it many responsibilities. For our resort, long-term development must be rooted in a sustainable tourism model. We have made important social & environmental commitments, which we seek to implement with the continuous involvement of our employees and stakeholders.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business we call Disneyland Paris.