Head Waiter F/M/NB - Permanent ContractApply NowApply Later Job ID 1076279BR Location Chessy, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Feb. 20, 2023
Come and join a team driven by passion, tackle as many different styles of restaurant as there are universes, and evolve within a brigade like no other.
You want to be part of a great adventure and join our teams? We are ready to give you the means to make your talents shine!
The Disneyland Paris difference ?
A unique working environment in an international context with many opportunities,
Continuous working hours with consecutive days off and overtime pay,
Up to 6 weeks' vacation per year and 3 days' fractional leave,
13th month's pay (after one year's seniority),
Bank holidays with double pay (after one year's seniority),
Accommodation near our parks, subject to availability,
Reimbursement of part of transportation costs (80% of the Navigo Pass), meals and other fare reductions,
Access to the parks and the Disney+ platform,
Costume supplied and laundered,
And many other benefits http://bitly.ws/KhLW: supplementary health insurance, training time, recognition programs, exclusive events, parenting assistance, company concierge service...
Your day-to-day responsibilities
- Ensure a quality welcome and service to all our visitors by taking charge of one of the areas of a restaurant in table service or buffet
- Independently carry out all the tasks of a waiter, from setting up to cashing out
- Permanently respect the application of hygiene and safety standards (HACCP)
- Participate in the integration and training of new employees and contribute to the follow-up of our interns and trainees
- Coordinate the service and support the waiters / waitresses and assistant head waiter by communicating operational information and ensuring the follow-up of their receipts
- Ensure the follow-up of the quality of the service with our visitors (courtesy visits, personalized interactions...).
- You master all table service techniques (carrying a tray, serving a plate, serving drinks, etc.) and you are efficient in dynamic environments with a high volume of activity
- You have a first significant experience in a similar position
- You are a team player in all circumstances and can communicate in an international environment
- You are fluent in French and have an advanced intermediate level of English (B2)
- You are flexible and can be scheduled from 6:30 am to 2:00 am, weekdays and weekends
- Training related to the position is appreciated (CAP / BEP / Bac Pro Food and services , BTS MHR ....)
Additional Information:These contracts are only for permanent positions 35h/week Monday to Sunday.
The interviews will be held virtually for positions located in Marne-La-Vallée.
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, our Cast Members work on stage or backstage, in hundreds of professions. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
Creating dreams carries with it many responsibilities. For our resort, long-term development must be rooted in a sustainable tourism model. We have made important social & environmental commitments, which we seek to implement with the continuous involvement of our employees and stakeholders.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business we call Disneyland Paris.