Hospitality - Lifeguard F/M/NB - CDD / CDIApply NowApply Later Job ID 1133235BR Location Chessy, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Oct. 26, 2023
The Disneyland Paris difference?
- A unique working environment in an international context with many opportunities,
- Continuous working hours with consecutive days off and overtime pay,
- Up to 6 weeks' vacation per year and 3 days' fractional leave,
- 13th month's pay (after one year's seniority),
- Bank holidays with double pay (after one year's seniority),
- Accommodation near our parks, subject to availability,
- Reimbursement of part of transportation costs (80% of the Navigo Pass), meals and other fare reductions,
- Access to the parks and the Disney+ platform,
- Costume supplied and laundered,
- And many other benefits http://bitly.ws/KhLW: supplementary health insurance, training time, recognition programs, exclusive events, parenting assistance, company concierge service...
Representing the fifth largest hotel hub in France, our 7 theme hotels are an integral part of the guest experience during a stay at Disneyland® Paris.
Ranging from 2-star to 5-star, our hotels offer a variety of services: luggage handling, reception, room service, dining options, swimming pools, etc. Anticipating client needs and providing personalised service, paying careful attention to details, we ensure guest satisfaction by striving for service excellence at all times.
Your day-to-day responsibilities
At Disneyland Paris, guest comfort and safety are top priorities! As lifeguard, you will ensure a warm welcome and the safety of all guests around pools as part of a 10- to 15-person team.
Your duties will be:
• Greeting guests at the hotel pool entrance, providing information, showing them the changing rooms and other facilities (sauna, fitness room, etc.)
• Demonstrating flexibility by ensuring a wide range of tasks such as pool supervision, cleaning, safety drills, greeting, first aid, etc. - no two days are alike!
• Working as a team and participating in emergency drills to form the necessary team cohesion for rapid intervention and consolidate your skills
• Ensuring guest safety and being available to offer the highest quality service
Do you have the right profile?
• You have a valid lifeguard diploma BNSSA, and first aid (PSE 1) certification
• You have the right reflexes and are capable of making the right decisions in an emergency situation
• A first work experience is ideal, but not required
• You have a good command of French (B1) and understand English (level A2)
• You are available to work weekday, weekend and holiday shifts in the hours between 7 am and 11 pm
The Disneyland Paris difference
• A permanent, year-round position which ensures job stability or a temporary seasonal job with personalised guidance by your management team
• Each of our hotels has an in-house fire fighter and Disneyland® Paris has its own Response and Rescue Centre in case of an emergency
• The possibility to take revalidation courses for your diplomas (paid for by Disneyland® Paris for permanent (CDI) employees)
• Advancement opportunities through the Talent School (internal management school), to apply for an assistant manager position
• A multicultural environment with guests and colleagues from around the world
• A comprehensive integration session and intensive on-the-job training cover (nearly!) every eventuality
• You work with a full set of new and frequently updated equipment
So… are you ready for a fantastic human adventure?
Come join 16,000 colleagues (Cast Members) who all share one and the same objective: making Disney magic come alive for our 15 million annual guests.
You provide the talent, and we’ll provide the means to make it shine. Apply today!
Additional Information:You Apply for this job for : Position contract 35H/Week.
The interviews will be held virtually for positions located in Marne-La-Vallée.
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, our Cast Members work on stage or backstage, in hundreds of professions. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
Creating dreams carries with it many responsibilities. For our resort, long-term development must be rooted in a sustainable tourism model. We have made important social & environmental commitments, which we seek to implement with the continuous involvement of our employees and stakeholders.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business we call Disneyland Paris.