Personnel Administration Team Leader (Permanent Contract)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 980376BR Location Chessy, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted May 18, 2022
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of a personnel administration team with the common objective of welcoming, advising and guiding our Cast Members/Internal Clients through the communication means at their disposal (HR DTools, telephone, etc.).
Working closely with other members of the department's management team (the other Team Leader, your manager, etc.), you will participate in and help ensure that the image of Disneyland Paris’ Human Resources Department meets and/or surpasses our Cast Members/Internal Clients expectations.
- Preparing and leading team briefings and coordinate the team’s activities so that the various cases are managed in compliance with/exceeds the expected service
- Accompanying and coaching team members in their daily missions and, when necessary, answering “Cast Members” on Human Resources issues via DTools HR, phone, emails...
- Piloting the team by identifying areas of opportunity such as training, performance management, communication and recognition which will contribute to improving the work environment and the team’s success.
- Establishing a strong partnership (emails, meetings) with the various departments who work with your GHRO-Contact team and participating in developing communications so as to anticipate potential issues.
- Exchanging with your colleagues both locally and abroad (USA, EMEA, Asia...) in order to share best practices, identify possible optimizations of our processes and promote the team's initiatives.
- Actively monitoring HR news, sharing it with your hierarchy, peers, manager and partners; putting into practice new Human Resources processes.
- Demonstrating exemplary confidentiality in all circumstances in handling personnel files (oral, written, data management, etc.).
- You ideally have a minimum 3-year degree in Human Resources with a minimum of 5 years professional experience in one or more of these fields (Payroll, Recruitment, Administration) and a first experience in managing a team.
- Knowledge of SAP and Workday software is a plus.
- You have a good command of computer tools and the Pack Office.
- Languages: French (read, written, spoken) minimum advanced level (C1) with excellent writing skills. You also speak English at a minimum intermediate level (B1)
- Join a new department at Disneyland Paris and contribute to our Human Resources vision.
- Have the opportunity to work with a variety of people both within the Support and Operations divisions of the company and within The Walt Disney Company group
- A unique, international and multicultural environment.
Disneyland Paris is committed to offering its Cast Members the best possible working conditions for their professional development. In this context, and to ensure optimal flexibility, jobs that do not require intervention or access to on-site facilities or applications and/or physical interaction may be performed on a telecommuting basis, with a minimum required presence of five days per month on site.
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, our Cast Members work on stage or backstage, in hundreds of professions. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
Creating dreams carries with it many responsibilities. For our resort, long-term development must be rooted in a sustainable tourism model. We have made important social & environmental commitments, which we seek to implement with the continuous involvement of our employees and stakeholders.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products, which is part of a business we call Disneyland Paris.