Project Leader IT CRM F/M - Permanent contractApply NowApply Later Job ID 986669BR Location Chessy, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Jul. 12, 2022
Within the Digital department of Disneyland Paris, the CRM Technology team is in charge of the implementation and evolution of applications for our sales and marketing departments (customer confirmation letters, customer service, marketing campaigns, B2B CRM).
As part of a replacement, we are recruiting our future IT CRM Project Manager to support the implementation and evolution of the B2B CRM tool used by Disneyland Paris' sales staff.
You will be working mainly with Elissaveta, Key Portforlio Manager, and Xue, Senior IT Analyst, each in charge of different applications managed by the department. An inclusive, international team in which you will find solidarity daily!
You will have the opportunity to develop your skills on recent technologies (Salesforce, Zendesk), in a project with high visibility within the company, with international exposure.
Your main missions consist of:
- Manage projects from their study to delivery and coordinate the teams (development, administrators, external consultants);
- Initiate and coordinate collaboration with solution providers and resources involved in the projects;
- Initiate and coordinate collaboration with other internal project teams on respective activities, deliverables, resources, dependencies, risks and issues;
- Ensure solution design and implementation reflects Disney requirements and architecture standards, guidelines and best practices;
- Coordinate project go-live and ensure a smooth and relevant transition to maintenance mode;
- Define and manage the maintenance of in-service solutions with all relevant stakeholders (internal business partners, vendors, etc.).
The keys to your success?
You are the ideal candidate for this position if:
- You have managed, for a minimum of 5 years, CRM SaaS projects (Salesforce would be a plus), from design to delivery, including support and maintenance of the tools;
- You have set up and managed relationships with suppliers and partners, including coordinating maintenance processes internally and/or with external suppliers;
- You have managed development resources in object-oriented programming languages (including Java, C#, Apex, Python) and have programming knowledge;
- You are familiar with database environments (especially Oracle), data modeling and SQL query execution;
- You are fluent in English and French, both written and spoken (level C1);
- Your experience in an agile environment at scale (SAFe) would be a plus for the application of the methodology within the department in the coming months.
- Your communication is lively, accurate, action-oriented;
- You are willing to learn, for example about new applications that you are not yet familiar with;
- You are known for your transparency and leadership in managing your assignments.
This is the right time to be part of the evolution of our applications and the effectiveness of our sales and marketing teams, in an incredibly special environment!
Additional Information:The Disneyland Paris difference?
- A comprehensive integration session and a wide range of skill-development training options ;
- Great career opportunities (internal promotion or horizontal mobility) ;
- An exceptional, international and multicultural environment, concentrated on a unique site.
All you have to do is apply, we are ready to give you the opportunity to showcase your talent!
Disneyland Paris is committed to offering its Cast Members the best possible working conditions. In this context and to guarantee optimum flexibility, Cast Members whose role do not require accessing on-site facilities and/or on-site physical interaction are permitted to work remotely, with a minimum presence requirement of five days per month on site.
Our offices are located 5 minutes walk from the Val d'Europe train station.
- Interview with our recruiter to get to know each other and evaluate the adequacy between your personality, your expectations and what we can offer you
- Interview with two team members to give you a broader view of the position and evaluate your skills for it
- Technical test to be done remotely
- Interview with your future manager and N+2 to give each other the opportunity to project themselves in a collaboration and be able to envision yourself as a part of our environment.
Applications will be reviewed as they come in, so don't miss the opportunity, apply now!
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, our Cast Members work on stage or backstage, in hundreds of professions. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
Creating dreams carries with it many responsibilities. For our resort, long-term development must be rooted in a sustainable tourism model. We have made important social & environmental commitments, which we seek to implement with the continuous involvement of our employees and stakeholders.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business we call Disneyland Paris.