Quality Manager – F/M – Permanent contractApply NowApply Later Job ID 967833BR Location Chessy, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Jul. 20, 2022
As part of the Maintenance Division's Safety and Risk Prevention Department, the Quality Control Department contributes to preserving the safety of our employees and visitors by ensuring that our facilities comply with regulations, norms and company standards.
The Quality Control department contributes to the control of high-risk activities and the reduction of risks identified as priorities, particularly within Maintenance, by controlling critical parts, inspecting other critical elements and managing the measurement of resources.
As a Quality Manager, your role will be to manage supplier quality control and quality assurance activities in order to deliver the expected business results and in compliance with our Five Keys: Safety, Courtesy, Inclusion and Performance and Efficiency.
- Oversee supplier quality assurance assignments to ensure compliance of off-the-shelf parts, spare parts and critical parts supplies (primarily for our attractions)
- Ensure the adequacy of the suppliers mandated to perform critical services on our installations, with the requirements of our quality reference system and the specifications (welding in alpine technique, NDT etc.)
- Guarantee that a sufficient panel of suppliers is referenced in order to allow the good supply of the necessary parts to guarantee the availability of our installations and attractions
- Support the coordination between your department and partner departments (customers and internal suppliers)
- Guarantee the conformity of the parts/equipment coming out of their scheduled maintenance and this, in the respect of the expected deadlines
- Set up the necessary indicators to manage your activity
- Monitor and manage the regulatory compliance of your activity (authorizations, measurement standards, VLEP)
- Guarantee that the controls defined in the specifications are compliant (in the workshop, on site and with suppliers)
- Manage the quality and the total traceability of the parts on plan produced, remanufactured and repaired by our workshops
- To lead the process of management of the means of measurement
Ideally with a technical background (production or mechanics), supplemented by a specialization in Quality that has enabled you to validate a degree at Bac+5 level, you have at least 10 years of experience in the industrial sectors (ideally automotive, aeronautical and railway), including at least 3 years in team management.
You are a real leader, you know how to unite your teams around a common objective and adapt your management to the specific activities of your colleagues.
You are recognized for your listening skills and your ability to make decisions and have already implemented a continuous improvement approach (drafting of processes, redesign, development of new tools, etc.).
You are fluent in French (C1 minimum) and English (B2 minimum, ideally C1).
Italian would be a plus.
You master the Pack Office and one or more CMMS tools.
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, our Cast Members work on stage or backstage, in hundreds of professions. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
Creating dreams carries with it many responsibilities. For our resort, long-term development must be rooted in a sustainable tourism model. We have made important social & environmental commitments, which we seek to implement with the continuous involvement of our employees and stakeholders.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business we call Disneyland Paris.