Technology and Communications Manager - Disney University (F/M)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 985563BR Location Chessy, France Business Disneyland Paris Date posted Jun. 23, 2022
Along with the team of 7 people, the Technology and Communications Manager supports the COE L&D training teams in their training and development projects/content in the areas of innovation/technology, communication/marketing and graphics/multimedia. This manager also coordinates all operations relating to managing the tools/technology, the production of graphics/multimedia as well as the L&D COE products and brand communication strategy.
- Understand the business, the company's HR policies and external training developments (monitoring, benchmarking) in order to propose ideas and actions that contribute to defining the strategic orientations of the area and the COE.
- Define the objectives and organize the missions by allocating the necessary resources.
- Conduct regular monitoring and measurement of individual and team performance.
- Provide expertise and act as a consultant on technology solutions that can be used as part of learning solutions tailored to business needs.
- Provide leadership, coaching and development to your team of multiple technically skilled professionals.
- Accompany the COE teams in the use of digital technologies and integrated tools.
- Identify our key partners in relation to our L&D orientations, projects and missions and build appropriate synergies and fluid communication allowing for the elaboration of coherent, collaborative strategies.
- Periodically improve processes and organization by analyzing performance, identifying areas for improvement, implementing and monitoring defined actions.
- Contribute to the development of the Product and Brand communication strategy and implement it, ensuring its proper integration within Disney University and its coherence with the global actions of the company and the Segment.
- You ideally have minimum 4 years of higher education (bac+4) in educational technology/digital project management or at least 7 years of experience in the production of educational content - custom programs in technical fields (implies a good understanding of the need).
- You have more than 3 years’ experience in a team or functional management role and project management.
- An appetence for techniques and tools (operation of LMS platforms, LXP, notions of Database experience (SQL, ASP) / HTML / Adobe / graphic tools: InDesign, Photoshop, After Effect, etc.), an understanding of the digital ecosystem and knowledge/understanding of marketing trends, essential.
- Pack Office required.
- Languages (reading, writing, speaking): English minimum intermediate advanced (B2) and French minimum advanced (C1).
- A wide variety of jobs to support and transform that you will rarely find elsewhere.
- The Disneyland Paris Trainer’s role is rapidly changing and along with it, the technology.
- The opportunity to work for an extraordinary brand, the Company's values and its franchises.
Are you ready to take part in a wonderful human adventure? Join our Cast Members who share the same professional ambition: Bring the magic of Disneyland Paris to life for the millions of Guests who come to our parks every year?
All you have to do is apply, because we are ready to give you the means to make your talents shine!
For more information on employment at Disneyland Paris, visit careers.disneylandparis.com
About Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris is a company where dreams really do come true. Here, our Cast Members work on stage or backstage, in hundreds of professions. Their mission: offering every guest an unforgettable Disney Experience at our 2 theme parks and our 7 hotels as well as Disney Village. The passion and enthusiasm of our teams has made our company the number one tourist destination in Europe!
Creating dreams carries with it many responsibilities. For our resort, long-term development must be rooted in a sustainable tourism model. We have made important social & environmental commitments, which we seek to implement with the continuous involvement of our employees and stakeholders.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS, which is part of a business we call Disneyland Paris.