Associate Specialist or Specialist for Human ResourcesApply Now Job ID 768778BR Location Chiba, Japan Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted 11/12/2020
Job Summary:Provide support to Human Resources Division mainly related to recruitment activities, time recording system management, onboarding/offboarding employees and other ad-hoc activities. Provide support to director for limited document and information tracking.
The position will a one year contract position with possible renewal according to company needs.
- Responsible for recruitment activities including posting positions, screening resumes, setting up interviews and participating in interviews as necessary
- Process on-boarding and off-boarding administrative work for employees
- Field questions regarding time recording from employees, manage unique working hours/paid time off etc. in conjunction with time recording system. Verify commutation allowance payment as needed. Verify and track paid vacation day usage.
- Assist with various document creation and record-keeping
- Translate HR related documents such as organizational charts and notices (E/J)
- Coordinate and track information flow of documents internally and with outside companies
- Complete contract paperwork and other vendor-related documents pertaining to Expat housing, club membership, school payments, etc.
- Complete internal invoice-related documents, gather approval signatures and submit to accounting and any other internal parties
- Assist in implementing various employee events
- English and Japanese fluency, written and spoken, equivalent to TOEIC score 850 or above
- Knowledge of business etiquette and typical business protocol in Japan
- At least 3 years experience working in an HR role or supporting HR functions.
- Knowledge of basic Japanese labor laws especially related to time management
- Computer Literacy (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a foreign firm in Japan or experience studying/living overseas and working in a Japanese company
- Driver's license and willingness to drive around TDR property
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Attractions Japan, Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.