Field CoordinatorApply Now Job ID 762350BR Location Japan Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted 07/16/2020
Job Summary:This position supports the implementation of the new Land currently under development for Tokyo DisneySea.
The position will be a one year contract position with a possible renewal until the end of project.
Assist with the Management of:
- Development of project resource plans
- Project-specific Field Office budgets
- Work assignments of project-assigned Secretarial staff
- Project related business travelers dates, agendas, site access, logistics, etc., while in Tokyo
- Project related travel for local Field Office staff
- The tracking of project deliverables
- The collection, assembly, and production of project documentation related to PM activities and ensure overall project documentation program is implemented
- Daily communication between US Team and third party owner/operator of TDR (Tokyo Disney Resort)
- Daily communication among Project Team Members
- Daily meetings, VTCs, site reviews, buy-offs, etc.
- The documentation of project lessons learned and best practices
- In the development of project status reports, including risks, opportunities and issues for escalation to Senior Leadership.
- Organized with ability to prioritize and work within a deadline
- Attention to detail
- Ability to make quick decisions
- Ability to interact with Third Party Owner/Operator and Contractors
- Ability to take direction and adapt to change
- Ability to establish relationships and work in a team environment
- Fluency in both Japanese and English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel)
Preferred Qualifications:2 years or more experience in Themed Entertainment development is preferred, but not a requirement
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Imagineering Japan, Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.