Digital Account ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 738771BR Location Chicago, Illinois, United States Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Jan. 16, 2020
The Account Manager - Digital (AM) is responsible for stewarding digital advertising campaigns and relationships with top-tier customer accounts. The AM is the ad system expert and will help coordinate efforts with various groups within the organization; such as Sales, Integrated Marketing, Inventory Management, Ad Services, and Finance. The Account Manager understands our clients’ advertising priorities and strategies. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, working with internal groups to communicate capabilities/limitations of digital ad system, assisting clients with ad spec questions, organizing and testing creative assets, trafficking digital ads, analyzing and distributing campaign performance reports, billing, and general campaign management. This position may also be responsible for project management of custom production campaigns as determined by the business unit.
- Set up campaigns in digital ad system
- Communicate system capabilities and business practices
- QA and traffic digital ad creative
- Monitor and troubleshoot campaign delivery
- Review monthly billing
- Provide client support (answer questions, provide reports, provide screenshots, etc)
- Train other team members
- 1 year of advertising account management experience
- Experience working in advertising related ad serving and ad management tools
- Effective project management skills with proven ability to work with various groups to reach a common goal
- Ability to understand new technologies and translate into business terms
- Self-motivated, able to look at data and provide insight related to revenue recognition
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and with a sense of urgency
- Strong respect for a team environment
- Ability to cultivate sales and client relationship
- Well organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent writing and verbal skills
- Superior problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s degree
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.