Project - Digital Associate Account ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 737636BR Location Chicago, Illinois, United States Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Jan. 15, 2020
30 month project role – Benefits eligible
- Leads all deal account management and maintenance for all their assigned advertisers. This includes day to day point of contact for ad agencies and sales teams, booking commercial inventory, implementing agency and client requests and changes for their ad schedules, and ensures accuracy with deal points.
- Acquires, inputs and verifies advertising materials from agencies and clients
- Confirms ISCI codes by completing daily summary reviews for quality control and works to clear any discrepancies and execute all assigned inventory prior to the daily print deadline
- Provide ongoing feedback for improved efficiencies
- Ensure deal dollars are booked and consistent to what the advertiser purchased.
- Resolves invoice discrepancies to further our network collection target of 75 day DSO (improves company cash flow)
- Work with Accounting to execute pricing adjustments and other invoice adjustments as needed
- Partner with planning to ensure accuracy of materials and provide the agency and/or client with insights into their delivery on a quarterly basis or as needed
- Responds to evolving business needs, and tasks/projects set forth by management
- Will provide peers additional training on either role responsibilities or account specific learning
- Maintain and develop strong working relationships with buying agencies, creative agencies, traffic agencies and internal departments supporting Customer Marketing and Sales
- Adhere to all department’s Service Level Agreements
- Digital/Social experience in a related industry
- Can operate within the context of highly defined, routine processes and procedures adhering to organizational deadlines
- Proven leadership & problem solving skills
- Has knowledge of Disney’s multimedia properties
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Proven leadership & problem solving skills
- Has experience and enjoys both working independently and collaboratively with a team
- Interested in working in a fast paced, team environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.