Assistant Manager, Digital ExperienceApply NowApply Later Job ID 958863BR Location City of Taguig, Philippines Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Apr. 07, 2022
The Walt Disney Company’s Direct-To-Consumer and International (DTCI) is a global business segment with the mission of providing consumers around the world access to the content they want most, on the latest platforms, at a time of rapidly evolving consumer habits. Combining the Company’s direct-to-consumer streaming services, Hulu, ESPN+ and Disney+ alongside Disney’s international media businesses, DTCI aligns cutting-edge technology with world-class content and beloved brands to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver highly-personalized entertainment experiences to diverse consumers around the world.
This role is part of the Retention & Lifecycle team and is responsible for driving customer engagement and retention through the development, set up and optimisation of campaigns to support the key KPIs of acquisition, engagement, retention and customer lifetime value for Disney+.
The primary purpose of this role is to help streamline the lifecycle, marketing & user experience strategy for every aspect of the Disney+ streaming product. The Digital Experience Assistant Manager will help optimise user digital experience and journey (Including partners & app stores digital experience), identify product prioritization based on marketing needs, support Disney+ new feature releases in testing and platform description updates, as well as monitor platform reliability; this person will play a vital support role in helping the CRM team to liaise with the product and tech team.
- Build, maintain and optimise user digital experience to ensure a smooth end-to-end customer journeys across platforms in collaboration with Tech, Product, Performance/Digital team.
- Monitor and optimise on-platform personalisation prioritisation, testing and rollout in collaboration with tech, product and programming.
- Support lifecycle marketing team in new product features rollouts, testing, FAQs clearances in collaboration with key business stakeholders and product team.
- Identify, collect, raise and follow up on any customer-facing issues to business stakeholders and product team, support regional teams in building product prioritisation cases.
- Support lifecycle and performance marketing team gathering learnings and insights from app reviews across operating systems and platforms.
- Liaising with regional App store team and ensuring app descriptions & visuals across operating systems and platforms, partner websites, etc. are in-line with the current priorities.
- Support local lifecycle and partnership teams on new partnerships rollout and maintain existing partnerships digital experience, including journeys and comms, testing, performance monitoring.
- Work with local lifecycle leads to finalise the requirements on new journeys and automations.
- Collaborate with regional operations team and local lifecycle leads to ensure timely updates, improvements and refreshes to current automated campaigns.
- Liaising with local market synergy partners to ensure Disney+ Hotstar is represented and featured on synergy website and assets, collaborate on joint projects and campaign calendar alignments.
- Support with reporting updates and data analysis to share findings and optimisation.
- Experience in product marketing or product management role is desired
- Experienced working across digital channels including apps and website is desired
- Experience in managing App Stores (Apple App Store, Google Play Store, etc.) is preferred
- Having basic knowledge in marketing funnel, conversion rate optimization, user experience and customer journey is desired
- Experience working with agile methodologies using project management software (e.g. BaseCamp, JIRA, Confluence, MS Project, etc.) is preferred
- Understanding of A/B testing across digital marketing channels is preferred
- Understanding of channel attribution model using mobile attribution tool (e.g. Appsflyer, Google Firebase, etc.) is preferred
- Passion for the digital media, streaming and entertainment space
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload to meet competing deadlines
- Structured and detail oriented – excellent level of accuracy
- Advanced Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word Skills
- A strong communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done
- Creative and solution-oriented mind-set.
- Experience driving cross-functional team alignment and strategic planning
- A self-starter capable of working independently, but also as part of a team
- Fluency & strong writing and speaking ability in English is required
The Walt Disney Company is committed to creating a healthy and safe workplace environment for our employees. As part of this ongoing effort, the company strongly encourages newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.