Commercial Manager NordicsApply NowApply Later Job ID 985467BR Location Copenhagen, Denmark Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted May 22, 2022
- Understanding the Nordic/Baltic Retail landscape for Grocery and Specialist via data and being a local expert.
- Understand the licensing setup and the different product categories Disney’s partners operate within (Toys, Stationery, Apparel, Home, publishing etc.).
- Build a data-led understanding of accounts and utilise data to develop the Nordic/Baltic Disney commercial retail channel strategy based on the above insights
- Match Disney opportunities for brands, franchises, and content with licensing partner products to create revenue in Grocery and Specialist accounts
- Work with a one-team mentality within the Disney organisation, with EMEA category teams, EMEA retail channel team and EMEA franchise/Marketing teams.
- Maximize external stakeholder commitment and contribution via stakeholder management with Licensees, local distributors and retailers
- Identify and set retail-specific KPIs and revenue targets depending on the retail channel and product category to drive the Nordic/Baltic AOP
- Execute plans
- Always challenge the status quo and keep updated on the latest trends
- Adhoc projects across the Disney consumer product team
Experience & Professional Qualifications required
- Commercial Grocery and Specialist Experience,
- Experience as a Key Account or Buyer
- Proven Manager level account management experience is essential.
- Proven experience in building effective relationships, leading and managing change and collaborating across departments to achieve financial targets and joint goals.
- Preferred Key account / commercial background, with an understanding of commerce and marketing.
- Commercial acumen and ability to contextualise digital initiatives in wider organisation strategies and business planning.
- Strong presentation skills – able to deliver a compelling message to a varied group (internal and external).
- Ability to develop and manage relationships both internally and externally at all levels and across divisions.
- Can thrive within a large corporate environment, understanding the dynamics and challenges of a matrix organisation.
- Results-oriented, keen to challenge the status quo, introduce new business practices and take calculated risks.
- Resilient and nimble in an ever-changing landscape.
- Fluent English is essential. Knowledge of one of the Nordic languages is a plus.
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Nordic AB, which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.