Already applied?View Dashboard
Ecommerce Marketing ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 555264BR Location Copenhagen, Capital Region, Denmark Business Walt Disney International Brand Walt Disney International Date posted May. 14, 2018
Job Summary:The Walt Disney Company Nordic is looking for an experienced marketer to boost the sales of Disney consumer products in Nordic and Baltic. The candidate will champion the Disney Ecom space and be responsible for planning and implementing all Disney e-com marketing executions. Within this function support in data driven campaigns on SoMe and display advertising ecosystem for our partner to drive sales.
The candidate need to create and execute powerful campaigns working closely with our partners to achieve the best possible margins. This involves building campaign strategies across relevant media and developing go to market campaign across especially Star Wars and Marvel. We expect that you have experience from previous jobs, that enables you to work across different consumer segments, and within different retail environments. Finally, know-how within shopper marketing and retail specific marketing insights is an advantage.
You will be located in Copenhagen and become part of an energetic and highly competent team dedicated to delivering results.
Basic Qualifications:Skills Required:
- Loyal, focused, open-minded with the ability to think and act independently
- Team player with the ability to collaborate across multiple internal and external partners
- Strong influencer, self-awareness and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on multiple internal and external marketing- and communication plans at once
- Confident communicator – written and oral, including presentations
- Knowledge of the Star Wars and Marvel universe are useful
- Fluent English is essential; other Nordic languages are not essential, but useful.
- Experience in working with e-commerce
- Minimum 3 years of marketing experience from brand or agency
- Professional marketing education desirable
- Strong Experience in digital marketing
- Success in managing multiple projects and customer plans
- Retail / category / account management experience would be valued
About Walt Disney International:
Working directly with amazing brands, you and your team will touch lives around the world. Get ready to be creative, work with advanced technology and grow your skills with a pioneer in entertainment and technology. Join us, and be part of the story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney International.