Executive AssistantApply NowApply Later Job ID 10054131 Location Copenhagen, Denmark / Stockholm, Sweden Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Sep. 11, 2023
We are seeking a dynamic Executive Assistant (EA) to provide support to our Senior Vice President (SVP) and Country Manager. As an EA, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring smooth operations and enabling the SVP to focus on leading Disney's mission in the Nordics & Baltics region.
Leveraging your extensive EA experience will be valued, as you play a crucial role in optimizing time and resources, allowing the SVP to focus on driving Disney's mission forward. Furthermore, you will be an essential part of the team and take ownership of different projects related to CSR & Communication.
- Manage day-to-day administrative tasks, allowing Hans to concentrate on strategic initiatives.
- Efficiently handle Hans's dynamic calendar, ensuring all meetings are well-prepared and organized.
- Prepare and attend executive leadership meetings, and manage action items and follow-ups.
- Take charge of bi-weekly Town-Hall meetings, from setting agendas to technical aspects.
- Collaborate with PR & Corporate Communications Director on internal communication and CSR projects.
- Assist in coordinating CSR initiatives, internal departmental communications, and company culture building.
- Manage travel arrangements and ensure Hans is well-prepared for all events.
- Safeguard sensitive and confidential information.
- 3+ years as an executive assistant in a multinational organization, ideally with listed company or high compliance standards experience.
- Fluency in English and one Scandinavian language (both verbal and written).
- You have a sense of urgency and attention to detail and a demonstrated ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Relentlessly organized and structured, you make sure to know objectives. You proactively follow through behind the scenes in furtherance of these, and you make sure nothing falls through the cracks.
- You act with an execution-oriented can-do attitude and as an informed representative. You reflect values, culture, and brand – at all levels, internally and externally. You make a strong positive impression on key contacts.
- You can grasp the big picture yet track operational detail and overview. You learn this from always proactively communicating and asking questions to resolve open issues. You fill the gaps, and you can quickly re-prioritize tasks when needed.
If you are a driven individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is ready to contribute to the success of our organization, we encourage you to apply!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with DISNEY COMPANY NORDIC, FILIAL AF, which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.