Senior Finance AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 963687BR Location Copenhagen, Denmark Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Jul. 13, 2022
- The role will serve as a critical analytical finance resource to support, report and provide commercial insight to the business
- Forecast and planning; producing key financial deliverables for the Networks business
- Commercial finance support
- Gain an understanding of the business, industry and region to provide relevant support to the organisation.
- Clearly understand revenue drivers and provide the CPGP Retail and Category teams with key insights to inform decision making.
- Produce and maintain planning models for the forecast and AOP.
- Complete planning cycle templates for submission to Regional Finance Teams.
- In collaboration with the NAB Finance team, be responsible for the quarterly close and quarter-end reporting, analysis and communication to stakeholders.
- Provide support to the business in regards to tracking actuals vs forecast and budget
- Manage the Nordics CPGP P&L in collaboration with the NAB Finance team and ensure variances are correctly understood and items are correctly accounted for.
- Liaise with key stakeholders within CPGP to keep up to date with initiatives and developments and provide accurate forecasts. Bring any risks or opportunities to the attention of the NAB Finance and Leadership teams.
- Become proficient in CPGP’s systems and planning tools.
- Manage Nordic CPGP accounts receivable in conjunction with the AR team.
- Provide support to the Nordic’s retail marketing teams in planning initiatives, measuring ROI and tracking actuals vs budget.
- Establish open & collaborative relationships with key stakeholders, actively demonstrating where can add value.
- Providing financial/commercial advice, analysis and sourcing information to assist with key decisions making & strategic planning.
- Track relevant KPIs and highlight significant trends to be shared regularly with both the business & finance manager.
- Lead smaller ad hoc projects and analyses as required, where relevant in conjunction with other areas of the business.
- As a key members of the EMEA and NAB CPGP finance team, work together, sharing best practices, discussing and learning from each other in a supportive, collaborative environment
- Critically review processes, systems and procedures, recommend and instigate best practice
- Stays current on business issues, industry trends, and technology advances
- Engages colleagues across the organization to optimize performance
- Interacts well with people who have different backgrounds and work styles
- Tailors messages appropriately to the audience
- Listens and asks questions to ensure understanding
- Conveys relevant information in a candid and timely manner
- Holds self and others accountable to high-performance standards
- Achieves high levels of customer satisfaction
- Analyses problems effectively and takes action to resolve
- Uses technology to facilitate better results
- Keeps commitments
Inspires Creativity and Innovation:
- Facilitates the exchange of ideas and creation of new ones
- Transfers ideas and successes across boundaries
- Challenges the status-quo
- Conceives creative ideas to solve problems or meet objectives
- Supports new initiatives
- Demonstrates flexibility in response to changes
- Remains productive despite uncertainty
- Supports productivity and morale of the team
Exhibits Professional Excellence:
- Pursues excellence with integrity, passion and courage
- Sets a good example for others
- Shows consistency in words and actions
- Learns from personal and organizational experiences
- Strives for self-improvement
- Composure under pressure
- Earns the trust and respect of colleagues, partners and customers
- Treats others with respect
Experience & Professional Qualifications required
- Demonstrated ability to work in a finance function at Finance Analyst level or above, with high attention to detail and modelling skills
- Experience in stakeholder management and presentation to non-finance people
- Experience and understanding of working in a commercial, multi-cultural and multinational business environment
- Experience in using SAP, Cognos, or similar reporting systems
- Relevant Finance or Business degree
- 2 - 5 years of professional experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both “in-person” and via Zoom / Teams
- Strong ability to deliver results
- Proactive and enthusiastic
- Quick learner with a high level of agility
- Ability to see the big picture as well as perform detailed analysis
- Ability to learn financial information systems
- Strong MS Office Skills
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work independently as the line manager is located in Amsterdam
Additional Information:The Perks:
- 25 days annual leave
- Private medical insurance & dental care
- Free Park Entry: You will have the opportunity to enter any of our parks with your family and friends for free
- Disney Discounts: you are entitled to discounts on designated Disney products, resort F&B and ticketing
- Hybrid working is available
- Excellent parental and guardian leave
- Employee Resource Groups – WOMEN @ Disney, Disney DIVERSITY, Disney PRIDE, our new disability & neurodiversity focused group - ENABLED, and our Mental Health & Wellbeing Group, TRUST.
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Nordic AB, which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.