Content Marketing ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 963018BR Location Culver City, California, United States Business Disney Streaming Date posted May 04, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
The Contact Marketing Manager is responsible for leading Disney+ content strategy across the network of social and digital platforms. They will collaborate with Disney+ Marketing and production to incorporate and strategize content creation for Disney+ brand and title campaigns. This includes content planning, story ideation, content curation, video and design development, and project and campaign management. The Content Marketing Manager will also develop relationships across TWDC, and act as liaison to the various Studios, publicity, and internal comms departments while handling communication with clients and high-level talent. They will be responsible for managing the entire campaign life cycle from pre to post sales.
Candidate should be collaborative, creative, and detail oriented, with a strong understanding of all digital platforms, branded entertainment, and the Disney+ brands. Additionally, the ideal candidate would have a background in creative writing and video production and be able to work across multiple business units within The Walt Disney Company.
- Develop and lead content planning, story ideation, content curation, video and design development, and campaign management.
- Partner closely with our analytics team to create and pivot content and campaigns based on data and reporting.
- Leverage zeitgeist conversation, and encourage fan and talent engagement through content and community management
- Stay abreast of social media platform functionality and trends to better inform content creation and strategies.
- Provide weekly reporting of content performance and campaigns across social platforms
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across Disney including Parks, Studio, International, the Central Digital Marketing team and Ad-Sales teams.
- Lead and maintain content calendars, working directly with the Social Media Managers.
- Manage campaign creative and development. Working directly with Disney+ Marketing and Production to create brand and title specific content mapping back to quarterly goals.
- Manage campaign execution. Working cross functionally with teams to execute campaigns from greenlight through execution, delivery, and insights.
- Build and manage relationships between the central marketing team, ad sales studios, publicity, and comms.
- Measure content performance and address strategy to meet business objectives
- Minimum of 3+ years editorial or digital video production experience within consumer facing media
- Experience with Diversity & Inclusion and Multicultural content and initiatives
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to translate traditional marketing content into engaging and brand relevant conversations
- Passion for storytelling, listening to what the community has to say, and providing above and beyond experiences in the social space
- Basic understanding of digital analytics and performance tracking
- Superior knowledge of social platforms
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technology
- Polished in presentation and communication
- Highly organized and detail oriented with exceptional sense of accountability
- Ability to manage multiple projects and creative ideas in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work within a fast moving and constantly adapting team
- Be able to find creative solutions to problems
- BA or BS required
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney DTC LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Streaming.
Disney DTC LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.