Already applied?View Dashboard
ProducerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 502315BR Location Culver City, California, United States Business Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media Brand Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media Date posted 11/24/2017
The candidate will work heavily with the Disney editorial and development teams in forming new IP as well as maintaining the current robust production slate across the Disney brand voices. Candidates should have a strong creative background in storytelling with additional years of experience in the logistical aspects of production.Apply Now Apply Later
- Generate ideas within the context of Disney focused brand, and revise to final culmination of content.
- Route all content through proper approval processes across all Disney departments
- Creation of production calendars, schedules, call sheets, budgets, and any other documentation associated with physical production
- Booking talent, crew, gear, locations, etc.
- Coordination, management, and leadership of all production departments on set
- Oversight of each project through post production with the ability to shape story in the edit
- Deep expertise and long term knowledge of existing Disney and Disney Franchise Intellectual Property and content
- Minimum of three years’ experience as a digital producer – familiarity with Disney branded content
- Previous experience working in the fast-paced world of editorial and news production
- Proven multitasking and problem-solving skills with the ability to adjust quickly to continually changing landscapes
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others
- Technological production knowledge such as Livestream, VR, and 360 a plus