Assistant Manager - Retail MarketingApply NowApply Later Job ID 866993BR Location Dubai Media City, Dubai, United Arab Emirates Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Sep. 29, 2021
In charge of communication and exchanges between Disney, licensees and retailers to plan out marketing campaigns and secure proper branding execution for in store implementations as well as other related marketing activities (bought & earned media).
Be the key support in all Retail Marketing relevant projects and initiatives.
- Validates marketing campaign material for all key accounts in MENA
- Ensures that the execution of key account strategies is aligned with franchise and marketing plans
- Supports the commercial team in the development and implementation of promotional material and plans with key accounts across MENA
- Takes ownership of the development, production, execution and performance of retail marketing events/activations at key accounts across MENA
- Responsible for the relationship with agencies, to deliver Retail Marketing activations for Key accounts in line with the Brand guidelines.
- Manages relationship with Premiums providers to support sales team in identifying and sourcing premiums and to work on loyalty program solutions.
- Validates and gets approval from stakeholders for retail related bought media (social, TV, Radio, Print) as well as retail partner (retailer/licensee) owned media platforms.
- Assists in the development of the annual retail marketing strategy to achieve the defined business objectives
- Continuously generates retail marketing ideas, ensuring creativity and innovation in what is delivered.
- Gathers and shares retail best practices to deliver timely Quarterly reports
- Attend all franchise calls making sure that information is always shared with the CPC team.
- Accountable for timely and qualitative support and feedback to internal & external stake holders
- Accountable for deliver against tight deadlines and budgets
- Strong organizational and communication skills at all levels
- Flexible and able to adapt to change according to needs
- Attention to detail, eye for graphic design
- No budget responsibility
- Creative instinct
- Ability to effectively present ideas to internal and external stakeholders and “negotiate“ ideas when necessary.
- Skilled in presentation software (Power point/Keynote) and a basic knowledge of specialised product programmes (Photoshop)
- Quick Learner
- Organised, ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Team player
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.