Commercial ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 737089BR Location Dubai Media City, Dubai, United Arab Emirates Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Jan. 07, 2020
Development and growth of Disney key accounts (retailers or licensees) in relevant region / market X-Lob.
The establishment of partnership principles, joint business planning and deployment of key account strategy in relevant region/market.
Communications and exchanges between Disney, licensees and retailers to maximize growth opportunities and deliver plans aligned with country & Regional franchise priorities.
- Define strategy and ensure alignment with country & regional franchise priorities.
- Identifiy & develop new business strategy and plan for KSA & Lower Gulf
- Contribute to the trade marketing strategy for MENA and ensure proper execution
- Deliver promotional plans for all key accounts and ensure proper execution
- Lead contract negotiation with licensees and distributors to maximise Disney royalty revenue across regions.
- Ensure higher market share for TWDC products across all accounts managed
- Manage budget in line with country franchise plans
- Communication between TWDC MENA trade marketing team and K.A.M Team
- Create, update and share back office tools (P&P, Key account plan, SKU count…)
- Lead business development opportunities through exploring white spaces for growth opportunities
- Ability to develop strategic plans
- Retail management skill sets are pre-requisite
- Ability to effectively present ideas to internal and external stakeholders and “negotiate “ideas when necessary.
- Quick Learner
- Know how to build strong network
- Organised, ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Team leader
- Arabic speaker
- Must be available for frequent travel to KSA & Lower Gulf
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.