Creative Services Manager, Disney+Apply NowApply Later Job ID 859832BR Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Sep. 10, 2021
This role sits within the team spearheading the MENA roll out of Disney’s new streaming platform, Disney+. Working alongside the marketing team, it focuses on delivering best in class Disney+ campaigns.
The primary function of this role is to own the end-to-end production – from initial brief to delivery, of all locally produced sales/marketing content and localised creative campaigns to support the launch of Disney+ in the region.
This role manages the entire creative workflow, assets, and projects as the Disney+ MENA Creative Services team leader. As well as owning local short-form production including TVCs, reels, social content across Owned, Earned and Paid media, the role is also responsible for multi-territory localisation process and flow to ensure that all creative requirements for the region are met. As the Creative lead in the region, a core responsibility is to ensure creative briefs submitted are completed on time, fully approved for use and adhere to high Disney standards.
- Full ownership of local content production process and output to support the high-impact launch and ongoing creative needs across all platforms.
- Work closely with international Creative counterparts and the and local teams and regional departments to ensure that work flows efficiently from initial brief through to final delivery, on time and on budget.
- Ensure all stages of the project are met according to the brief, including budget, resource, and deadline deliverables.
- Create and implement the necessary processes and workflows, asset management, as well as monitoring existing processes and input ideas to improve them, including localisation.
- Be the point person for all Disney+ sales and marketing asset requests – video and still.
- Manage and resource freelance/agency requirements (as needed)
- Regularly report on all project & briefing statuses, workloads and deliverables.
- Own the creative production meetings cadence to go over all items/tasks assigned to the creative team, determining and managing any roadblocks.
- Managing, coordinating and prioritising creatives daily schedules.
- To oversee all the work of direct reports and freelance producers/editors and to be prepared to step-in to direct and produce when required.
- Facilitate quality control of all material produced and strictly adhere to all internal and 3rd party approval processes.
- Substantial, proven Production experience ideally with digital and entertainment industry background
- Evidence of extensive experience working with video production software and workflow
- First or dual language Arabic (written and spoken) essential
- Experienced storyteller, able to translate the needs of the business into impactful creative work
- Must be an excellent communicator and stakeholder manager across local and regional teams
- Experience in working directly with world-class brands and creating quality content within IP boundaries.
- Proven experience of managing an internal and external team.
- Creative flair: Ideas /concept generation both independently and as part of a team
- Problem-solving skills
- Able to independently manage projects through to delivery – large and small
- Multi-tasking and problem-solving skills; thrives in high-volume, deadline-driven environment
- Exceptional time management & organisational abilities
- Deep understanding of the cultural norms and nuances of MENA region from both a brand and audience perspective
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at once and to inspire, motivate and persuade others
- Highly self-motivated and responsible
- Capable of working calmly under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Exceptional communication & people skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent TV production skills
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.