Senior Product Manager - International expansion (On contract)Apply NowApply Later Job ID fec815a1-19dc-45cb-9a40-d92153d9caab Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates Business Disney+ Hotstar Date posted Feb. 22, 2022
- Own and define product roadmap for the region
- Identifying user insights and shipping product features to add user delight
- Collaborate with market teams to identify market opportunities and align product roadmap to move the needle for key KPIs
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders, and other teams to shape requirements, features, and products.
- Manage all lifecycle stages for your products, with end-to-end responsibility for their success: timely releases, successful internal communication, users adoption, compliance.
- collaborate with engineering, peer PMs, designs teams, etc. to ship quality features.
- Define and track key usage metrics of your products to track their adoption and improve them.
Skills & experience:
- 9+ years of PM experience in the consumer internet industry
- 5+ years of experience building consumer internet products for Middle East customers.
- Understanding of Arabic or other ME languages will be added bonus but not mandatory
- Bias to action, proactive & innovative by nature
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic: You can put a product vision & multi-year strategy that everyone can rally behind
- Execution: You can break down strategy into well prioritized quarterly roadmaps & demonstrate execution excellence
- Data backed decisions: You can ask the right questions & use data to make decisions
- Business Acumen: You enjoy building businesses & not just product features
- Technical Proficiency: You can participate with engineering teams to influence design & architecture
- Fun personality: People love working with you
About Disney+ Hotstar:
Hotstar is one of the fastest growing video-on-demand services. Scratch that. We’re Hotstar. The go-to destination for over 100mn active users who seek anything from award-winning English shows and movies to regional content to live sports. Our mission is to revolutionize internet entertainment through smart personalization, and by building a global video platform - talk about taking over the world wide web and the whole wide world. We believe there are only two ways to realize our goals – by daring or daring more.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Star India Private Limited, which is part of a business we call Disney+ Hotstar.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.