Disney Store: Senior Loss Prevention Cast Member - DublinApply NowApply Later Job ID 864333BR Location Dublin, Leinster, Ireland Business Disney Store Date posted Oct. 22, 2021
- Identifies any issues ensuring a safe working environment to prevent injury to self, colleagues and Guests throughout all areas of the store
- Attends court on behalf of the company as required
- Achieves shrinkage financial goals, as agreed, through appropriate actions, controls and use of Guest service behaviours
- Searches Bags, Pockets and lockers without prejudice in a professional manner with Cast member’s knowledge to meet TDS Procedures
- The store is at all times a safe and secure environment for Guests, Cast Members and visitors
- liaises with local police/town link schemes to ensure a good working relationship is maintained at all times
- Operates in a diplomatic and tactful manner when dealing with incidents and ensure that at all times TDS Procedures are followed
- Assists Store Manager with induction training of all new Cast Members in all areas relevant to Loss Prevention
- Delivers targeted training and coaching sessions with Cast Members to raise awareness and tackle the root causes of shrinkage within the store
- Ensures that all Cast Members are aware of the correct and safe usage of relevant security equipment
- Accurate and legible reports are recorded on the intranet Loss Prevention Field Report function
- Communicates to Manager, Cast Members and Guests clearly and with confidence
- Communicates regularly with Loss Prevention Representative
- Leads by example in relation to grooming guidelines Asks for help, advice and procedural clarification when required
- Reviews TDS Loss Prevention SOP’s and makes recommendations for improvements to Loss Prevention Department
- Any relevant issues are communicated to manager without prejudice
Basic Qualifications:Has a valid “Private Security Authority’ license as required under Irish Law.
Minimum level of one year’s loss prevention/security experience within a retail environment.
Experience of training personnel in security and Loss Prevention processes
Has a thorough understanding of security procedures, regulations and practices.
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Is able to work without supervision
Ability to operate in a methodical, pragmatic manner.
Ability to be able to work to support and develop the role within the Loss Prevention strategy and improve shrinkage results for TDSE
- High performance standards and expectationsHigh levels of self-motivation and initiative
- Listens and asks questions to ensure understanding
- Conveys information in a timely manner
- Analyses issues and takes effective.
About Disney Store:
Disney store, which debuted in 1987, carries high-quality products, including exclusive product lines that support and promote Disney’s key entertainment initiatives and characters from Disney, Pixar, Star Wars and Marvel. shopDisney.com is the ecommerce destination for guests of all ages, offering a curated selection of the best product from Disney store, Disney Consumer Products licensees, global collections and collaborations, and Disney Parks and Resorts, including trend fashion and accessories, toys, home and collectibles. Disney store and shopDisney offer magical shopping experiences that can only be delivered by Disney, one of the world’s largest and most successful entertainment companies. There are currently more than 240 Disney store locations in North America; more than 40 Disney store locations in Japan; two locations in Shanghai, China including a flagship; and more than 70 Disney store locations in Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Spain, and the United Kingdom.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Consumer Products, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Store.