ABC11/WTVD - Sports Multi-Skilled JournalistApply NowApply Later Job ID 864029BR Location Durham, North Carolina, United States Business ABC Entertainment Date posted Sep. 17, 2021
- Works closely with team to develop and produce sports coverage with context and perspective
- Writes, shoots, edits and publishes video for reports on linear, digital and streaming platforms
- Interacts with audience on social media platforms
- Must understand basic journalism legal principles
- Must meet deadlines and work under pressure
- At least three years’ experience in sports reporting and anchoring preferred
- Flexibility to work any shift
- A college degree or equivalent
About ABC Entertainment:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with WTVD Television, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call ABC Entertainment.
WTVD Television, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.