WTVD, Multi-Platform ProducerApply NowApply Later Job ID 852716BR Location Durham, North Carolina, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted May 11, 2022
- A producer with linear experience who can build, lead and optimize live and on-demand video content for mobile, desktop and CTV platforms
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, write headlines and edit video
- Promote Diversity, Equity and Inclusion through your work, interactions with people, and workplace opportunities.
- Inspires with humility and inclusive behaviors
- Detail-oriented, creative thinker who is willing to try new things
- 3 years of experience producing linear newscasts
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Additional Information:#OTVSMEDIA networksjobs
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with WTVD Television, LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
WTVD Television, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.