Accounts Payable SpecialistApply Now Apply Later Job ID R-02462 Location Emeryville, California, United States Business Pixar Animation Studios Date posted Apr. 07, 2020
- Manage full cycle accounts payable including invoice review, coding, approvals, data entry and filing
- Audit, input and code invoices, check requests and expense reports
- Coordinate and communicate with other departments to obtain required approvals
- Responsible for check issuance
- Research of outstanding issues or collection of information when requested
- Responsible for filing and organization of all payable records
- Assist in special projects, month-end research and year-end tax filing (if needed)
- Process weekly disbursements via manual checks, wires, and ACHs
- Process employee expense reimbursements
- Reconcile vendor accounts and statements, research and resolve payment issues timely
- Communicate with vendors/employees to resolve any outstanding issues
- Assist with quarterly reviews and annual audits
- Maintain accurate and up to date vendor profiles – assist in obtaining appropriate tax documentation
- Assist in preparing and filing annual 1099 forms (only if needed)
- Protect Company’s value by keeping information confidential
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred. Emphasis in accounting or finance desired
- 1-2 years of experience to include account payroll processing, data entry, customer service and entry-level accounting
- Proven excellence in customer service
- Oracle experience preferred
- Concur experience preferred
- Able to work with a high-level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong ability to follow through, meet deadlines and complete tasks in a timely manner within a high-volume work environment
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software, especially, Word and Excel
The above statements are intended to describe the nature and level of work being performed at least 90% of the time by the people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills and abilities required for this job.
About Pixar Animation Studios:
Pixar Animation Studios, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is an Academy Award®-winning film studio with world-renowned technical, creative and production capabilities in the art of computer animation. The Northern California studio has created some of the most successful and beloved animated films of all time, including “Toy Story,” “Monsters, Inc.,” “Cars,” “The Incredibles,” “Ratatouille,” “WALL•E,” “Up,” “Toy Story 3,” “Brave,” “Inside Out,” and “Coco.” Its movies have won 35 Academy Awards® and have grossed more than $13 billion at the worldwide box office to date.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Pixar Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Pixar Animation Studios.
Pixar Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.