Network Systems Administration Intern – Summer 2020
Emeryville, California - United States of AmericaApply Now Apply Later
Job ID R-02331 Location Emeryville, California, United States Business Pixar Animation Studios Date posted 05/12/2019
If you are someone with an interest in complex systems and a curiosity about how to make them easier to use and more reliable, this may be the internship for you!
- You are familiar with technologies such as Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes and OpenStack.
- You have applied experience with Git, Linux and Python or Go programming languages.
- You have a strong knowledge of TCP/IP networking and information security practices.
- You have experience developing systems tools or web applications including the use of Docker.
- Positive, professional and "can do" attitude.
- You enjoy working closely with peers as well as the flexibility and initiative to work alone as needed.
- A junior in college or greater working towards a Bachelor’s degree or greater; if you have already graduated but are within the first year since your graduation at the start of the internship, you are also eligible to apply.
- Provide a short personal statement (200 words or less) explaining why you are passionate about working with network administration at Pixar.
- Available to work full-time Mon-Fri for 12-weeks between May 2020 – August 2020.
Submission Process and Application Materials:
- Please apply online at pixar.com – no submissions accepted via mail or in person.
- Attach a single PDF file containing your cover letter, your resume and your personal statement.
- Due to the high volume of submissions, we are not able to provide feedback nor are we able to respond to requests for application status. You will be notified when there is an update on your application.
- In submitting your application, you are agreeing to the terms of our Submission Release Form. Without this, we are unable to consider your application.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Sunday, February 9, 2020
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.