Production Resource AssociateApply Now Apply Later Job ID R-02376 Location Emeryville, California, United States Business Pixar Animation Studios Date posted Feb. 05, 2020
- Act as liaison between Department Heads and Artists
- Assist in and contribute ideas for departmental unity and team spirit
- Provide additional support to other Productions Resource Associates
- Support Department Heads in their communications with the department and with the artists
- Enter detailed, but concise, data into the deployment database; upload and generate reports as needed
- Event planning (department meetings for large group, monthly departmental lunches, etc.)
- Space planning as needed (upcoming moves, new hires)
- Responsible for note taking in meetings
- Confirm staff deployment dates and communicate changes
- Update artist’s home departments, projects, and managers in production database
- Update employee timecards on a regular basis
- Identify areas for automation, process improvement and actively share observations and ideas
- Special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum four years of administrative experience
- Experience and interest in a film or entertainment-related field preferred
- Proficient in Excel, Filemaker Pro, Microsoft Office Suite, Wiki, Keynote, and Google Calendar
- Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to communicate well with the studio
- Must be customer service-oriented and an intuitive trouble-shooter
- Attention to detail is essential
- Ability to multi-task and instinctively prioritize a must
- Must remain calm under pressure (and with large amounts of data)
- Flexible nature with ability to prioritize, multi-task and follow through
About Pixar Animation Studios:
Pixar Animation Studios, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is an Academy Award®-winning film studio with world-renowned technical, creative and production capabilities in the art of computer animation. The Northern California studio has created some of the most successful and beloved animated films of all time, including “Toy Story,” “Monsters, Inc.,” “Cars,” “The Incredibles,” “Ratatouille,” “WALL•E,” “Up,” “Toy Story 3,” “Brave,” “Inside Out,” and “Coco.” Its movies have won 35 Academy Awards® and have grossed more than $13 billion at the worldwide box office to date.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Pixar Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Pixar Animation Studios.
Pixar Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.