Software Engineer, Test
Emeryville, California, United StatesApply NowApply Later
Job ID R-02836 Location Emeryville, California, United States Business Pixar Animation Studios Date posted Mar. 23, 2021
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Strong Python programming skills with at least 5 years of professional experience
- Solid understanding of practical software performance concerns
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail
- Appreciation for the importance of long-term code health, peer review, automated testing and documentation
- Familiarity with systems like JIRA, Perforce, Git
- Experience developing in a UNIX / Linux environment
- Experience building and testing cross-platform applications (Windows, macOS, Linux)
- Familiarity with testing and debugging applications written in C++
- Experience working with rendering software such as Pixar Renderman
- Detail oriented and organized with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to build positive and effective working relationships with diverse groups of colleagues and coworkers
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Pixar Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Pixar Animation Studios.
Pixar Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.