Software Engineering Intern, Look Development – Summer 2020
Emeryville, California - United States of AmericaApply Now Apply Later
Job ID R-02327 Location Emeryville, California, United States Business Pixar Animation Studios Date posted 05/12/2019
- Experience in C++ engineering
- Attention to detail and code quality
- Experience with UNIX/Linux, 3D graphics interaction techniques, and 3D applications (Katana, Maya, etc.)
- Must be at least a junior in college working towards a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD; if you have already graduated but are within the first year since your graduation at the start of the internship, you are also eligible to apply.
- Submit a short personal statement (200 words or less) explaining your interest in look development software at Pixar.
- Must be available to work full-time for 12 weeks between May 2020 – Sept 2020.
Submission Process and Application Materials:
- Apply online at pixar.com/careers – no submissions via mail or in person.
- Attach a single PDF containing your cover letter, resume and short personal statement explaining your interest in working in software development at Pixar.
- Due to the high volume of submissions, we are not able to provide feedback nor are we able to respond to requests for application status. You will be notified when there is an update on your application.
- In submitting your application, you are agreeing to the terms of our Submission Release Form. Without this, we are unable to consider your application.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Sunday, February 9, 2020
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.