Studio Store Clerk (Temp)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID R-02370 Location Emeryville, California, United States Business Pixar Animation Studios Date posted Jan. 31, 2020
- Provide exceptional customer service to guests visiting the store
- Perform opening/closing duties including but not limited to accurate and efficient cash handling, restocking inventory, and occasional shipment of products
- Ensure the store has an appropriate amount of inventory (sizes, colors, etc.)
- Assist with Department Orders; sort and distribute products to appropriate departments within the studio
- Assist in maintaining store appearance
- Flexible to perform a variety of duties to support the needs of the store
- Prior retail experience in a fast-paced environment preferred
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (evenings, weekends, and short notice on weekdays)
- High level of integrity
- Keen sense of initiative
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor and frequently move merchandise throughout the studio
About Pixar Animation Studios:
Pixar Animation Studios, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is an Academy Award®-winning film studio with world-renowned technical, creative and production capabilities in the art of computer animation. The Northern California studio has created some of the most successful and beloved animated films of all time, including “Toy Story,” “Monsters, Inc.,” “Cars,” “The Incredibles,” “Ratatouille,” “WALL•E,” “Up,” “Toy Story 3,” “Brave,” “Inside Out,” and “Coco.” Its movies have won 35 Academy Awards® and have grossed more than $13 billion at the worldwide box office to date.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Pixar Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Pixar Animation Studios.
Pixar Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.