Systems Administrator, Apple Support
Emeryville, California - United States of AmericaApply Now Apply Later
Job ID R-02024 Location Emeryville, California, United States Business Pixar Animation Studios Date posted 09/08/2019
- Triage and resolve IT support request tickets
- Contribute to projects that reduce support tickets and improve the employee experience
- Serve as Tier 2 support for the Help Desk Team
- Help to develop and communicate IT policy
- Craft clear and concise documentation and knowledge base articles
- Participate in help desk rotations as needed
- Take an active role in shaping your professional development
- 3+ years of macOS and iOS support experience.
- Comfort navigating and using a shell
- Demonstrated ability to plan and document project work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage a multitude of complex tasks and responsibilities
- Jamf Pro administration experience
- Experience supporting macOS in an enterprise environment
- Experience supporting artists in a film studio or similar
- Experience writing and debugging shell scripts
- Experience administering SaaS tools such as: Okta, G Suite, Slack, and Box
About Pixar Animation Studios:
Pixar Animation Studios, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is an Academy Award®-winning film studio with world-renowned technical, creative and production capabilities in the art of computer animation. The Northern California studio has created some of the most successful and beloved animated films of all time, including “Toy Story,” “Monsters, Inc.,” “Cars,” “The Incredibles,” “Ratatouille,” “WALL•E,” “Up,” “Toy Story 3,” “Brave,” “Inside Out,” and “Coco.” Its movies have won 35 Academy Awards® and have grossed more than $13 billion at the worldwide box office to date.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Pixar Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Pixar Animation Studios.
Pixar Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.