Systems Engineer, Cloud Identity & Applications
Emeryville, California, United StatesApply NowApply Later
Job ID R-03072 Location Emeryville, California, United States Business Pixar Animation Studios Date posted Sep. 28, 2021
- Provide technical support for cloud-based IT systems including Okta, Google, and Atlassian products
- Partner closely with our team to evaluate, deploy, and resolve issues with our collaboration and cloud applications
- Build and maintain detailed and accurate documentation around our processes and workflows
- Work alongside network and system administrators to ensure interoperability of the services we support with existing infrastructure
- Engage our vendors to diagnose and solve issues with services we use
- Identify inefficiencies in workflows; design and document scripts to automate away these pesky problems and streamline systems
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Hands-on, proven expertise developing technical solutions involving multiple applications to solve business and user needs
- Knowledge and proficiency implementing and/or administering Okta, including API usage
- Familiarity with authentication standards such as OAuth2 & SAML
- Expert administration skills in G Suite, Slack, Box, Atlassian Confluence and Jira or similar services
- Background in Unix systems administration including solid scripting skills in bash and Python
- Understanding and experience with LDAP, email routing and administration
- Experience interacting with REST APIs for application integration and automation
- A penchant for clear communication and documentation; you prefer to keep things tidy
- Eagerness to tackle problems and get to the bottom of complicated issues
- B.S. in computer science or equivalent experience
About Pixar Animation Studios:
Pixar Animation Studios, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is an Academy Award®-winning film studio with world-renowned technical, creative and production capabilities in the art of computer animation. The Northern California studio has created some of the most successful and beloved animated films of all time, including “Toy Story,” “Monsters, Inc.,” “Cars,” “The Incredibles,” “Ratatouille,” “WALL•E,” “Up,” “Toy Story 3,” “Brave,” “Inside Out,” and “Coco.” Its movies have won 35 Academy Awards® and have grossed more than $13 billion at the worldwide box office to date.
Pixar's objective is to combine proprietary technology and world-class creative talent to develop computer-animated feature films with memorable characters and heartwarming stories that appeal to audiences of all ages.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Pixar Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Pixar Animation Studios.
Pixar Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.