Operations Coordinator - National GeographicApply NowApply Later Job ID 879489BR Location Evergreen, Colorado, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Nov. 09, 2021
- Enter customer orders, in a Microsoft Dynamics software environment, received via e-mail and telephone.
- Manage and respond to all customer inquiries coming into the organization via telephone and e-mail.
- Resolve any problems related to customer orders.
- Process orders received via EDI software packages, such as SPS and TrueCommerce.
- Assist Fulfillment team with picking and packing customer orders during periods of peak volume.
- Research shipping and picking/packing errors and process relevant paperwork needed to resolve problems.
- Assist the Sales Team with outreach to small accounts and reactivation of dormant accounts.
- Upsell existing customers by providing relevant information for expanding customer product assortments, presenting new product features and benefits, and providing general information about the breadth and diversity of the Nat Geo Maps portfolio.
- 1-2 years experience in customer service or related field.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and a high level of interpersonal skills.
- Ability to professionally interact with wholesale, retail, and end-user customers, other Nat Geo customer service groups, internal Sales team, and internal Fulfillment team.
- Aptitude to learn Microsoft Dynamics order entry environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and Word.
- Ability to work within a team-based functional group.
- Self-starter, motivated, proactive, dependable, able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- High school diploma or equivalency
Additional Information:The pay range for this position in Colorado is $14-$22 per hour; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition this role will provide a full range of medical and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location.
Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Publishing Worldwide, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Publishing Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.