Shipping Clerk - Evergreen, ColoradoApply NowApply Later Job ID 789387BR Location Evergreen, Colorado, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted May 03, 2021
Additional responsibilities include receiving product shipments from manufacturers, storing products, tracking shipments, distributing mail, re-organizing warehouse space, assisting with physical inventory counts, day-to-day clean up and maintenance of warehouse work space, and other general office tasks.
- Pick and package commercial map orders for a wide variety of customers ranging from large distributors to small businesses
- Use PC-based shipping and inventory software (Starship and MS Dynamics)
- Manage receiving, unpacking, and storing product shipments from manufacturers
- Order and store shipping materials (boxes, tubes, cartons, labels)
- Perform general office tasks and work area maintenance
- Mail and package distribution to the staff in the Evergreen, CO office
- Assist with office moves occasionally
- Ability to communicate well in a team-based environment
- Ability to perform math-based tasks such as accurate inventory counts, picking orders correctly, and receiving manufactured products
- Ability to learn and operate Windows shipping software (Starship) and Windows order entry/accounting/inventory software (MS Dynamics)
- Some experience working in a warehouse or shipping department is desirable
- High school diploma or equivalent
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Publishing Worldwide, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Publishing Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.