Shipping Specialist - National GeographicApply NowApply Later Job ID 886746BR Location Evergreen, Colorado, United States Business Disney Publishing Worldwide Date posted Jun. 13, 2022 Flex Type On-Site
- This role is considered on-site, which means the employee will work from a Company designated location on an ongoing basis.
- Picking and packing of commercial map orders for a wide variety of customers ranging from large distributors to small businesses.
- Using PC-based shipping and inventory software (Starship and MS Dynamics)
- Receiving, unpacking, and storing product shipments from manufacturers.
- Ordering and storing shipping materials (boxes, tubes, cartons, labels)
- General office tasks and work area maintenance
- Mail and package distribution to the staff in the Evergreen, CO office.
- Occasionally required to assist with office moves.
- Perform math-based tasks such as accurate inventory counts, picking orders correctly, and receiving manufactured products.
- Operate Windows shipping software (Starship) and Windows order entry/accounting/inventory software (MS Dynamics)
- Some experience working in a warehouse or shipping department is desirable.
- High school diploma or equivalent
Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
About Disney Publishing Worldwide:
Disney Publishing Worldwide helps bring our Company’s stories and characters to life through innovative and engaging physical products and digital experiences across more than 100 categories, from toys and t-shirts, to apps, books and console games.The business is home to world-class teams of app and game developers, licensing and retail experts, a leading retail business (Disney Store), artists and storytellers, and technologists who inspire imaginations and bring the magic of Disney into the daily lives of families and fans around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Publishing Worldwide, which is part of a business we call Disney Publishing Worldwide.
Disney Publishing Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.