Already applied?View Dashboard
Supervisor, Production Security & Content ProtectionApply Now Apply Later Job ID 696238BR Location Fayetteville, Georgia, United States Business Marvel Studios Date posted Aug. 19, 2019
Marvel Studios is an entertainment brand defined the stories and successes of our more than 8,000 incredible characters like Iron Man, Thor, Black Panther and Captain America. Based at the Walt Disney Studios in Burbank, California, Marvel Studios is one of the most successful movie studios in the world, today. The Marvel Cinematic Universe multi-film franchises, led by President Kevin Feige, is a universe filled with creativity, innovation and collaboration. At Marvel, you will be part of a team that helps propel our legacy into the future with vision as far-reaching as our stories.
The Supervisor plays a key role supporting both the Director of GS&CP at our production locations. This position is primarily focused on on-set activities along with preparing shooting locations for the production. This position also plays a support role to the Security team in Burbank and our other remote locations, such as Georgia, Australia, or the UK.
*This position is located in Georgia*
- Assists with executing the security plans developed relating to long term sites including cameras, alarms, access control, badging, locks, keys, safes, and window security.
- Assists with executing the security plans for remote shooting locations, temporary warehouses, and other production related temporary locations.
- Update and post security signage
- Assist with enforcing protocols and providing receptacles for on location shredding and sensitive material destruction
- Assist with securely transporting scripts to talent
- Assist with the creation of all production badges
- Enforce production security and content protection policies on set related to mobile device use, photography, video, visitors, credentials, script handling, etc.
- Assist with coordination of contract guard company at studio and remote locations
- Work closely with Marvel Studios Technology to assist with enforcing IT security policies while on-set
- Assist with logistics for film talent and their representatives for any security related concerns and issues including privacy, content handling, threatening communications, dedicated security staff, etc.
- Facilitate secure set visits with media, VIPs, promotional partners, and other guests
- Handles fans, press, paparazzi, etc. during public filming and appearances
- Assist Safety and Medical staff in emergencies
- Assist in the creation of security and content protection memos for distribution to crew
- Facilitate the roll out of casting notices, phone collection, enforcing confidentiality and general on set rules regulations for Background Artists
- Assist with event, medical, and pre-release screenings as available and needed
- Assist with monitoring of ADR/Scoring sessions
- Works closely with the Burbank Security Manager on issues related to the Studio main offices.
- Assist with travel planning, billing, and administrative functions for the department
- Supports the Crisis Management and Emergency Response program for production
- Work closely with Technical Operations teams to support secure script reads, deliveries, and distributions
- Minimum 2+ years experience on a film production set
- Knowledge of the film-making process
- Ability to travel internationally for extended time periods
- While this role is currently based in Georgia, short and long-term travel could arise with this position. Travel can be international, so a valid passport is required.
About Marvel Studios:
Marvel Studios has created one of the most powerful brands by bringing memorable, life-changing storytelling to the world through incredible characters like Iron Man, Thor, Black Panther and Captain America. The Marvel Cinematic Universe multi-film franchises have redefined the genre in building a universe filled with creativity, innovation and collaboration. At Marvel Studios, you will be part of a team that helps propel our legacy into the future with a vision as far-reaching as our stories.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Marvel Studios LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Marvel Studios.
Marvel Studios LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.