Graphic ArtistApply NowApply Later Job ID 808781BR Location Fresno, California, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Jun. 10, 2021
- Conceptualize and design animations for ABC30 Action News and its various content
- Work with a team of artists in creating visual support for various departments within KFSN
- Work in a fast-paced, deadline driven, creative environment
- Help lead the constant refresh of our brands
- Stay current on design trends, productions and software
- 5+ years of experience in motion graphics design for television
- In-depth knowledge of C4D, Adobe AE, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Sense of typography, composition, and stylistic versatility
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interpret ideas
- Ability to work with green screen for tracking and keying within animation
- Ability to utilize internal systems and understand templates as well as hardware/software such as; Adobe Premier, Google Earth Pro 3d Maps, Ross Expression (automated systems), web design and scripting. Be open to learning these and/or anything new required
- Collaborative team player with a professional attitude
- Ability to take initiative and work actively to improve on-air product
- Bachelor’s degree in design or equivalent experience
- News Background
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with KFSN Television, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
KFSN Television, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.