KFSN Broadcast Operations TechnicianApply NowApply Later Job ID 10044556 Location Fresno, California, United States Business ABC Owned TV Stations Date posted Mar. 15, 2023
KFSN-TV ABC30, the Disney/ABC-owned television station in Fresno, has an immediate opening for an experienced Broadcast Operations Technician for full-time employment. This qualified individual will have hands-on working experience with television equipment and integrated systems such as networked video servers, automated production systems, microwave, cellular, IP, and transmission equipment, IFB and PL systems, robotic cameras, edit applications, video and audio monitoring applications for use in broadcast TV.
Must be able to successfully troubleshoot and rectify issues associated with the collection and retransmission of signals in any acquisition format for local programming, including newscasts, studio, and field productions. This position will also be responsible for directing newscasts using Ross OverDrive.
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in the broadcast field.
- Must have excellent computer skills.
- Must be able to work on rotating shifts, mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to stand for many hours, operate lift equipment, climb stairs, ladders and carry and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Experience editing and or directing is a plus.
- High School Diploma
- The base pay range for this IBEW Union role in Fresno, California is $37,000 to $72,675 per year.
- The base pay actually offered may vary depending on the candidate’s job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors.
- The role also has potential for additional compensation for overtime and early morning/overnight shifts.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with KFSN Television, LLC, which is part of a business we call ABC Owned TV Stations.
KFSN Television, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.